Workloads was specifically designed for Managers and can be accessed from the left sidebar in the Reports section. This enables you to see the availability of every resource on the account—both users and labels. This dashboard is only available on the Pro and Unlimited plans.
The drop-down options across the top of the Workloads page allow you to:
- Choose to display workloads as number of tasks or hours
- Toggle between day and week view
- Filter out users without assignments and tasks that have already been completed
- Export a PDF of your estimated tasks or hours per user
The Workloads page works just like a project's View Availability window. Click on a cell to see details about the tasks/hours assigned to a particular user or label at any given time. Click on the task name to open its parent project in a new browser tab/window!
Click the blue Export CSV button in the upper right in order to export a CSV file of your workload data. You will be prompted to choose a date range before exporting your CSV file.
- Click on a user's name to see all tasks assigned to them across all projects.
- Any tasks shown as Private are simply tasks that exist in projects you're not invited to.
- Workload updates in real time! Simply drag and drop an assigned task to a new date in the gantt chart to see how it affects your team's workload.
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our free classes!