Open and View Multiple Projects at Once
TeamGantt gives you the ability to open multiple projects in the same gantt chart. This can come in handy if you have 2 projects that depend on each other or if you're trying to manage people's availability across multiple projects.
There are 2 ways to open and view multiple projects at once in TeamGantt. Here's how each option works:
Option #1: From the My Projects page
- Click on My Projects from the sidebar menu.
- Check the boxes next to the projects that you'd like to open.
- Click the Open Selected Projects button at the bottom of the page.
Option #2: From a project's Menu
This method enables you to open on-hold and completed projects as well.
- While inside a project, go to Menu > Open Projects.
- Select the projects you want to open, and TeamGantt will automatically add them to the gantt chart.
Tip: The order in which the projects are selected determines the order that they'll appear in the gantt chart.
Having trouble opening multiple projects on TeamGantt? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!
To learn more about TeamGantt, join us for one of our webinars!